what you can learn in this article
Friends, the beauty of a man is from the look of his face. If the shape of a human’s face is not correct, then the beauty of the human is reduced. The teeth present in the mouth also play an important role in making the human face beautiful. These teeth are attached to the jaws according to a similar structure and pattern. Due to which the beauty of the human face is increased. In today’s article, we will give you complete information related to human teeth in detail. So read today’s article till the end.
Human teeth are small white colored structures located at the root of the mouth. Which are often present in vertebrate animals. Teeth in the human body are found in the form of a definite pattern in the two jaws. Human teeth are not made of bones from gums, but they are made up of different muscles, hardness and their density.
Dipyodont and Polyphyodont
In all humans and other mammals, teeth erupt twice during their lifetime, which are divided into milk teeth and permanent teeth. The process of erupting teeth twice in a lifetime is called dipyodont.
Some vertebrates in which teeth erupt several times during their lifetime. They are called polyphydenton. Only a few mammals such as elephants, kangaroos and manatees even have teeth several times in their lifetime.
Types of teeth (human dental notes in English)
Human teeth erupt twice a year, and there are two types.
1. Temporary teeth:- It is also called milk teeth. There are three types of temporary teeth. Their total number is 20. Which is following-
1- Rodents :- Their number is 8 (4 in upper jaw, 4 in lower jaw).
2- Bheedak (Radnak) :- Their number is 4 (2 in upper jaws, 2 in lower jaws).
3- Forward : – Their number is 8 (4 in the upper jaw, 4 in the lower jaw).
2. Permanent Teeth:- These milk teeth emerge after erupting, and remain for life. There are four types of permanent teeth. Which is the following-
3- Penetrant (Radnak)
Permanent Teeth :- (Human Teeth Notes)
These teeth erupt once in a lifetime. Their number is 16. But when 4 milk teeth erupt between 5 and 8 years of age. So their total number becomes 32. whom
1. Rodent / Penetrator / Incisor: – These teeth are found in the middle of the front jaws of the human mouth. Their number is 8 (4 in the upper jaw, 4 in the lower jaw).
2. Penetrant / Canine:- These teeth are found after / behind the rodent. Their number is 4 (2 in the upper jaw, 2 in the lower jaw).
3. Premolar / Premolar:- These teeth are found after / behind the penetrant. Their number is 8 (2 in the upper jaw, 2 in the lower jaw).
4. Molar / Moler:- These teeth are found after/behind the premolars. Their number is 12 (6 in the upper jaw, 6 in the lower jaw).